Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low carb chicken avocado cucumber boats (keto friendly). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) is something that I have loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly). Just something I threw together as a snack idea with stuff I had on hand. I foolishly thought I'd put my halves together to eat like a sandwich.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have low carb chicken avocado cucumber boats (keto friendly) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly):
- Prepare 12 oz cooked chicken - shredded and chopped
- Make ready 4 oz cream cheese - softened
- Prepare 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, diced
- Prepare 1 large cucumber
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Get 1 small squirt sriracha (optional)
If you're a looking for more healthy breakfast options, you can never go wrong with eggs and avocado to start the day. This is a Keto-friendly Mexican fiesta on a plate! This Keto chicken fajita burrito bowl with chili mayo serves up the Mexican you crave in a low-carb format. Simple Keto Ceviche - Keto Summit.
Instructions to make Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly):
- Peel cucumber. Cut in half across the middle, then cut in half lengthwise to make quarters. Scoop seeds out of each quarter. Blot interior with paper towels to absorb any excess juices. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together chicken and cream cheese until well blended (add sriracha here if desired). Gently fold in avocado. Some pieces will break up and blend into cream cheese. This is okay, I just try to leave some pieces in bigger chunks. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Blot insides of cucumber once more if necessary. Spoon desired amount of filling equally into each portion. You could end up with some leftover filling and this is okay, just fill another cuke! Serve with any sides you desire. Enjoy!
- Alternate serving suggestion: Instead of making "torpedos" cut your cucumber into slices. Lay out on paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Top slices with chicken mixture and serve as a snack/appetizer!
Ingredients: fillets of fresh white fish, onion, lime juice, red chili pepper, cilantro or parsley, salt, freshly ground black pepper, avocado. For a keto take on Scotch eggs, this bacon-wrapped egg stuffed avocado is the ultimate definition of a low-carb high-fat keto breakfast recipe. To make this recipe more Keto friendly I add avocado oil which helps with macros. A little chopped cilantro makes it interesting. Scoop a serving of this delicious keto avocado chicken salad onto some butter lettuce and serve with celery, mozzarella cheese and tomatoes for a great portable keto lunch option.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food low carb chicken avocado cucumber boats (keto friendly) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!