Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken tsukune dumplings with firm tofu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tsukune Dumplings with Firm Tofu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Tsukune Dumplings with Firm Tofu is something that I have loved my entire life.
There are already several mini-burger or tsukune dumpling type of recipes here, but here's another one. What can I say - mini-burgers are just perfect for bentos: they taste good when they are cold, can be made in quantity, and usually freeze very well. This time it's a shrimp and tofu version, adapted.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken tsukune dumplings with firm tofu using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tsukune Dumplings with Firm Tofu:
- Get 250 grams Ground chicken
- Make ready 200 grams Firm tofu
- Take 1/2 Onion
- Get If you want to use up one 300 g pack of tofu, use 350 g of ground meat
- Get 1 ◉ Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp ◉Sake
- Make ready 1 tbsp ◉ Katakuriko
- Get 1 1/2 tsp ◉ Grated ginger
- Take 1 sprinkled on the surface ◉ Herbed salt (optional)
- Take 1 use equal amounts of each ingredient! Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp ◎ Soy sauce (or mentsuyu)
- Get 2 tbsp ◎Sugar
- Take 2 tbsp ◎Sake
- Make ready 2 tbsp ◎Mirin
- Prepare The sauce reduced to nothing very quickly, so pay attention!
- Take 1 Garnish: lettuce, sesame seeds, parsley, etc.
The key to my soft and juicy meatballs is the grated onion and the amount of fat in the chicken mince. These delicious gochujang tofu dumplings have a spicy Korean-inspired filling and crispy sesame seed Choose a firm or extra firm tofu, and press it to squeeze out extra water before cooking. My favorite animal is the tiger, but I'd rather hug a chicken. I love to cook and bake and want to share.
Instructions to make Chicken Tsukune Dumplings with Firm Tofu:
- Combine the ground chicken, tofu (no need to drain it), onion and ◉ ingredients. Mix well!
- Combine the ◎ ingredients.
- Divide the meat-tofu mixture and form into patties of the size you like! If it sticks to your hands, use water or oil on your hands to prevent that! Brown both sides and then cover with a lid to steam cook!
- When the burgers are cooked, add the combined sauce ingredients to the frying pan! Coat the burgers with the sauce while cooking over medium heat to reduce the sauce! I cook the burgers until the sauce is almost gone.
- Serve and you're done! Add lettuce or sesame seeds or dried parsley etc. to taste.
These tofu and kimchi dumplings are perfect for parties. The filling includes tofu, kimchi, carrots, shallots, and spices. To give these dumplings flavor, I paired the tofu with kimchi. The tofu helps mellow out the flavors of the kimchi. When you are preparing the filling, make sure to chop the kimchi.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken tsukune dumplings with firm tofu recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!