Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pinwheel chicken tortilla. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
These Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are just like that, EXCEPT, that they are edible and delicious. Pinwheels can be made with flour tortillas or flattened sandwich and filled with a cream cheese or mayo-based spread mixture and then topped with proteins like shredded chicken, beef strips, bacon bits and fresh vegetables. These pretty Southwest Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are made ahead and are waiting for you in the refrigerator to slice and serve at party time.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pinwheel chicken tortilla using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla:
- Get 4 tbsp cream cheese, softened to room temp
- Make ready 1/4 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1 cup shredded poached chicken or leftover roast chicken
- Get 2 tsp Mexican chicken seasoning
- Take 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 2 medium tomatoes, discard the seeds then finely chopped
- Get 1 stalk spring onions, finely chopped (optional)
- Take 1 handful chopped coriander
- Get 4-6 pieces (8 inch) tortillas
Combine ingredients: Into a large bowl add the chicken, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar and jack cheese (you can use all cheddar if you'd like). IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Soft flour tortillas are slathered with a mixture of cream cheese, mozzarella, chicken, bacon, barbecue sauce, red onion, and cilantro, then rolled up tight and sliced into flavorful, addictive appetizers: BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels! For the nights that you don't have the energy to cook, make these chicken tortilla pinwheel roll ups.
Instructions to make Pinwheel Chicken Tortilla:
- Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stir it until well combined.
- Lay flour tortilla down on work surface and spread about 1/4 cup fillings evenly over the tortilla, leaving a small border all around. - Roll starting from the edges near you and roll up tightly towards the top (Just like rolling sushi) Please the seam side down and secure with a toothpick.
- Repeat the remaining tortillas. Arrange the rolls tightly in a plate, cover with cling film and place it in the fridge for at least half an hour so it will chill and firm up.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the rolls into 2cm pinwheels. Serve with salad or as it is
They are just a fancy sandwich which makes the family happy and keeps your sanity in check. Jordan found these appetizer roll ups and wondered how we could make them more dinner-style. When I shared my Southwest Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels several years ago I found out just how much love people have for things rolled up in tortillas. The portability combined with the fact that no utensils are required make them so convenient for making and taking to potlucks and parties. Like all pinwheel recipes, these chicken salad pinwheels are crazy easy to make. (Scroll to the bottom for the complete printable recipe.) In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, cranberries, apple, pecans, scallions, mustard, and a pinch of salt and pepper; mix until incorporated.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pinwheel chicken tortilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!