Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf is something that I have loved my entire life.
Meatloaf is a traditional American comfort food, often times made with a mixture of ground beef, pork and veal. But for a different twist, I decided to make a meatloaf with ground chicken instead. Other Chicken Parmesan Recipes: * Baked Chicken Parmesan * Chicken Parmesan Quesadillas * Chicken Parmesan Burgers Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf (Recipe adapted from My Kitchen.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan meatloaf using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf:
- Make ready meatloaf
- Make ready 1 lb ground chicken or turkey, lean
- Make ready 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Make ready 2/3 cup italian style bread crumbs
- Get 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 2 packages of mozzarella, 8 ounces each
- Get 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Take sauce
- Prepare 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- Get 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1/2 tsp basil
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get sides
- Make ready 1 lb dried pasta cooked according to package directions
- Prepare 8 cup cooked mashed potatoes
Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Bites. save recipe go to recipe. I remember the first time we gave Kenya a big slab of meatloaf and he just stared at it totally daunted. This cheesy and delicious muffin-tin dinner has it all (and then some). Chicken Parmesan meatloaf, to be exact.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf:
- In food processor or blender, pulse chicken thighs until it resembles ground chicken. About 8-10 pulses. Set aside.
- In large stock pot, start your sauce first.
- On medium heat, add olive oil and heat. Add in garlic and cook 30 seconds - one minute being careful not to brown. Add in your tomato paste and stir.
- Cook 1 minute then add crushed tomatoes.
- Add in your spices and salt and turn down to low. Stir, cover and cook 30 minutes.
- Now take your ground chicken, the processed chicken thighs and eggs, salt, garlic, oil bread crumbs and shredded cheese. Mix together well.
- Place a piece of parchment, about 14 " long on your counter. Take half of the meat mixture and pat it out to about a 13" by 8" rectangle.
- Take the mozzarella cheese and cut both packages up into 6 lengthwise pieces.
- Save 4 pieces to place over meatloaf later.
- Take 8 of the pieces and place in middle of meatloaf.
- Leave one inch clear at ends.
- Take rest of meat mixture and place over cheese. Roll meat into a loaf shape making sure to seal ends and no cheese is poking through.
- Use the parchment you formed it on to transfer to baking dish or tray with sides to catch liquids.
- Cook in a preheated 350°F oven for 60-75 minutes. Meatloaf should be just about cooked through. Remove from oven and pour 1/2 cup of cooked sauce then reserved cheese slices over top and cook another 10 -15 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or mashed potatoes with extra sauce on the side.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Lasagna and chicken parm in one! Meatloaf gets a fun new twist in the form of chicken parmesan meatloaf bites thanks to our friend Catherine McCord from Weelicious. These petite versions of the traditional. Transform your boring meatloaf with this meatloaf recipe twist! A simple, protein packed dish that is finished off with just enough melted cheese to make it taste indulgent!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken parmesan meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!