Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, green chile chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese! Creamy, tangy, and filling, these Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are an awesome comforting weeknight dinner.
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have green chile chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked & shredded)
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 2 can (10 oz) green chile sauce
- Make ready 1 can (4 oz) diced green chiles
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) block Monterey Jack (shredded) 6-8 flour tortillas (approx 7" diameter)
Im going to show you how to make the best Green Chicken Enchiladas in the whole world! Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas - Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor! This recipe is absolutely to-die-for.better than a Mexican restaurant! I love the classic red enchiladas, but this green chile version is even better in my opinion.
Instructions to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large skillet, heat oil on medium heat. Add chicken, seasonings, chiles and 1/2 of a can of chile sauce. Stir.
- Once mixture is warm, stir in 1/2 of the cheese
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish & spread 1/2 can of chile sauce on bottom of pan
- Place large spoonfuls of chicken mixture in tortillas, roll and place in baking dish seam side down
- Pour remaining sauce (1 can) over tortillas
- Cover enchiladas with remaining cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
They're super creamy and the flavors taste incredible together. Green chile is harvested when ripe, and red chile is from chile left on the vine or tied up in RISTRAS to dry out and become red chile. If it is going to be an especially large group, I leave out the chicken and just make several trays of green chile cheese enchiladas. These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas have the perfect combination of flavors. Shredded chicken, savory salsa verde, and Monterey Jack cheese is a But, with this green chile chicken enchiladas recipe, I wanted to make everything from scratch and make them a healthier, lighter version of a.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!