Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed chicken breast. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast.
Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed chicken breast using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Make ready 1 packages 8 oz box cream cheese
- Get 1 box frozen spinach - thawed
- Get 1/2 cup shredded cheese - any
- Make ready 1/4 cup diced onion
- Make ready 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Get 1/2 tbsp thyme - split
- Take 1/2 tbsp parsley - split
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 2 cup flour
- Take 2 cup bread crumbs
- Get 4 chicken beast
- Take 1 pam/cooking spray
- Get 1 salt & pepper
- Prepare 1 seasoned salt & pepper
Try our popular recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken, herby mascarpone chicken and chicken Kiev. Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Artichokes, Lemon, and Goat Cheese Recipe Lemon rind, artichoke hearts and goat cheese add a pleasing tanginess to these stuffed and rolled chicken breast halves. Chicken breasts have become such a ubiquitous dinner staple that they run the risk of getting boring week after week. Stuffing a chicken breast is both fun and flavorful.
Steps to make Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- preheat oven 350°F
- combine first 5 ingredients throughly.
- add 1/2 thyme and 1/2 parsley and seasoned salt & pepper to taste. mix
- cut slit deep but not completely thru each chicken breast
- stuff each breast with cream cheese/spinach mix
- in seperate bowl beat both eggs with lemon juice.
- in seprate bowl combine bread crumbs with remaining thyme and parsley
- carefully coat stuffed breast in flour
- carefully coat breast in egg mix
- carefully coat breast In bread crumbs
- place on cooking sprayed baking sheet - slit side up
- bake 25 minutes
Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs. These Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts will wow you! Stuffed chicken breasts are quite versatile, mainly because of how many different stuffing recipes there are to choose from. Once you learn the basic stuffing technique. This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!