Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
The viral video featured chicken drumsticks, which were first roasted in the oven and then dipped in molten chocolate. Then, the chicken was deep-fried after which the chocolate coating hardened, and subsequently shown being served with sweet chilli sauce. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- Prepare 500 gr chicken breasts
- Take 2 cups buttermilk
- Get 1 egg
- Take 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Make ready Sprinkle of cumin
- Prepare Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Prepare to taste salt
- Take Outer coating (breading):
- Make ready 1/2 cup yellow corn flour
- Make ready Fried chicken breading mix
- Make ready To make the sauce:
- Prepare 1 small diced onion
- Take 2 tbls butter
- Take 1 tbls dark cocoa powder
- Take 2 cubs dark chocolate
- Prepare 1 tbls ketchup
- Take 1 tbls tomato paste
- Get 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- Take Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready to taste Salt
Serve with keto ketchup, Spicy Chocolate BBQ Sauce, Sugar-free Texas BBQ Sauce or Low-Carb Coleslaw for a finger lickin' good treat! How to Make Crispy Keto KFC Chicken. These are my top tips for perfecting the best KFC style fried keto chicken. Whilst I was there, I learned how to joint the chicken , then we'd coat it in a special flour mixture (not a wet batter), and then it would be deep-fried in a big heavy-duty a pressure fryer.
Instructions to make Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce:
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired.
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown.
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it.
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny.
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions.
Add chicken in small batches, making sure to not overcrowd the pan. Transfer chicken to the pot of. To broil the chicken and cheese: Place the fried chicken in a broil-safe casserole dish or a baking sheet. Top with a generous spoonful of the sauce, but not so much that it covers all the edges. You want the edges to stay crispy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!