Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bruschetta chicken pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is going to change your life. This easy Chicken Bruschetta Pasta is made with chicken breasts, pasta and a delicious balsamic glaze. All the flavors of bruschetta in one easy recipe!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bruschetta chicken pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bruschetta Chicken Pasta:
- Make ready 2 large chicken breasts, boneless
- Take 1 lb angel hair pasta
- Make ready 2 can petite diced tomatoes
- Get 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, minced
- Take 10 fresh basil leaves
- Prepare 2 clove garlic sliced in very thin coins
- Prepare 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Bruschetta Pasta. Once cooked, top with bruschetta, a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Call this pasta salad if you want! You see, there's protein, there pasta and there tomatoes to cover up for the veggies section!
Instructions to make Bruschetta Chicken Pasta:
- Strain canned tomatoes and reserve juices in small bowl. Cut basil leaves into thin strips. Combine tomatoes, basil, 2 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Let this sit.
- Balsamic glaze: Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil in small pan. Reduce heat to simmer and reduce by 75% until it turns to syrupy consistency. Hold at room temperature.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill 4-6 minutes per side until done. Keep warm.
- Add 2Tbsp olive oil to large saucepan over med-low heat. Add garlic coins and cook 1 - 2 minutes. Do Not Brown! You just want the garlic to soften.
- Now's a good time to start your pasta.
- Add tomato mixture to pan with garlic. Add reserved tomato juices and tomato sauce to pan and bring to boil.
- Add cooked pasta to saucepan and toss with sauce.
- Slice chicken and serve over pasta. Garnish with balsamic glaze.
Clearly falls under the salad category right!? Bruschetta is a tangy mixture of tomatoes, basil and balsamic on crunchy toast. I decided to make an Italian seasoning mixture and. This light and summery bruschetta chicken and pasta is the perfect dish for entertaining. It's easy, flavorful and absolutely delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bruschetta chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!