Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada dip roll-ups. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mix cheeses together until well blended. Add garlic, chili powder, cumin cayenne, salt, chicken, cilantro, onion and tomatoes together and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken enchilada dip roll-ups using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups:
- Get 2 8 Ounce Packages Of Cream Cheese…softened.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup Of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Make ready 1 tsp Garlic..finely Minced
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper To Taste
- Get 1 Rotisserie Chicken Skinned & Shredded. I Just Used Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1/2 bunch Cilantro….chopped.
- Take 4 Green Onions Chopped
- Take 10 oz Can Of Rotel Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 packages Of Tortillas
Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are a great Mexican appetizer recipe for parties! Easy to make ahead and easy to serve. These are filled with cream cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions, and cheese. Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups - chicken, cream cheese, southwest seasoning, cheddar cheese, wrapped in crescent rolls and baked in enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups:
- Mix together the cream cheese and shredded Mexican blend cheese in a bowl. Add the spices,chicken, tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for an hour. After the mixture is chilled, place a large spoonful onto a tortilla and spread all the way to the edges. Roll up the tortilla and slice. (Seen this on Facebook) :)
Serve with some black beans and Mexican rice or a salad. Quick weeknight meal! #mexican #chicken #casserole Enchilada Chicken Roll-Ups. Chicken breasts on their own can be a bit boring. Roll 'em up with cheese and green chilis, smother them in enchilada sauce and more cheese and now you're talking. These Enchilada Chicken Roll-Ups give you authentic enchilada flavor without all the work, calories or fat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken enchilada dip roll-ups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!