Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, the pampered chef: mexican chicken "lasagna". It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Last night was Cinco de Mayo and I went live making a family favorite, Mexican Chicken Lasagna! I also tried my hand at making a margarita for. This quick and easy 'lasagna' is full of Mexican flavors and uses leftover chicken, salsa, refried beans, corn, cheese, and layers of corn tortillas in place of i made this other day it it turned out great. i am a professional chef and made a few adjustments to it. however the base recipe is sound. it is worth trying.
The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna" is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook the pampered chef: mexican chicken "lasagna" using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna":
- Make ready 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Make ready 2 cup (8 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Get 1 can (28 oz) enchilada sauce
- Prepare 12 (6-in.) corn tortillas
- Take 3 cup diced or shredded cooked chicken
- Make ready 2/3 cup chopped onion
- Get 1 Additional chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Low Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole Variations. Earlier this week, I used them to make a Mexican chicken lasagna casserole. I got the idea from a Pampered Chef recipe that I saw a few months ago. Mexican Chicken Lasagna is a combination of the creamy chicken lasagna we all know and love brightened up with some classic Tex-Mex flavors.
Steps to make The Pampered Chef: Mexican Chicken "Lasagna":
- Place cream cheese in a medium size bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until very soft. Add cilantro and 1 1/2 cups of the Monterey Jack cheese; mix well. Spread 2/3 cup of enchilada sauce over bottom of an 8x8 (2qt) baking dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce into large bowl; set aside.
- To assemble lasagna, dip four tortillas into enchilada sauce in large bowl and arrange over sauce in baking dish using tongs, overlapping if necessary. Scoop half of the cream cheese mixture over tortillas, spread evenly. Top with one cup of the chicken and one-third of the onion. Repeat layers one time. Dip remaining four tortillas into sauce and arrange over second layer. Top with remaining chicken and onion. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over lasagna and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Microwave, covered, on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional chopped cilantro.
- Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 22g, Saturated Fat 10g, Cholesterol 105mg, Carbohydrate 25g, Protein 26g, Sodium 710 mg, Fiber 2g
After being raised in South Texas, I'm always looking for a chance to use those flavors. The foundation of the recipe is a rich, creamy green sauce. Mexican Chicken Lasagna recipe: A fun twist on lasagna starts with enchilada sauce and corn tortillas. To assemble lasagna, dip four tortillas into enchilada sauce in large bowl and arrange over sauce in casserole pan overlapping if necessary. Easy Chicken Chicken Recipes Poultry Easy Main Dish Main Dish Mexican Chicken Italian How to Cook Lasagna Beans and Legumes Cinco de Mayo.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food the pampered chef: mexican chicken "lasagna" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!