Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Crushed pork rinds make a wonderfully flavorful and crunchy coating for chicken tenders. Olive oil: For frying the chicken pieces. This is such a delicious oil.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Make ready 1 package chicken tenders (about 8 or so)
- Make ready 4 cups crushed pork rinds
- Make ready 2 eggs, scrambled
- Take 1-2 teaspoons salt
- Take to taste Pepper
- Take 1/2 cup oil, your choice *see note in recipe regarding amount
The appeal of pork rinds comes with its multiple low-carb uses. Not only can you bring it with you to go, but many keto advocates are coming up with In the mood for chicken tenders but don't want to cheat? Use crushed pork rinds as a breadcrumb alternative to satisfy your cravings while still staying. This keto-friendly chicken tenders recipe uses an air fryer to get the crispiness you crave.
Steps to make Pork Rind Crusted Chicken Tenders (low carb):
- Add salt and pepper to chicken
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Place pork rinds in a ziplock bag and crush using either a rolling pin or bottom of sautee pan until you get the consistency of bread crumbs. You can also place in a food processor. I used BBQ flavored pork rinds for this recipe. Pour crumbs in a bowl for dredging.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. One at a time, add chicken tender to egg mix, then with other hand place into pork rind mix. Press crumbs into chicken and make sure to throughly coat both sides. Place on a plate and repeat process. You can place in refrigerator until ready to cook. Dont let it sit too long. If you wait longer than 15 minutes the pork rinds might absorb too much moisture. We want crispy tenders!
- Add oil to a large sautee pan. Depending on the size of your pan you may need more or less than 1/2 cup. *I put enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. This is a pan fry, not a deep fry method. I like avocado oil or vegetable oil. Anything with a high smoke point. Heat oil on medium to high heat. When oil is heated after a few minutes, add chicken to sautee pan. Make sure to not over crowd chicken. You may need to do this in 2 batches depending on the size of your pan.
- Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown on each side. Remove from pan onto either a wire rack or a plate covered in paper towel. Serve immediately to maintain the crunchy texture. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and side dishes.
- You can season chicken with whatever spices you like such as oregano, paprika, turmeric, ranch powder mix, etc. You can also buy different flavored pork rinds these days. No need to add salt to the pork rinds, but definitely season your chicken so all layers are flavorful. Hope you enjoy!
And we use almond flour and crushed pork rinds to get a delicious We included a low-carb barbecue sauce recipe with this chicken tenders recipe. But full-fat ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing are also. Pork King Good Low Carb Keto Pork Rind Recipes. This is an easy recipe for breading chicken using our Pork Rind Crumbs in order to cut down on carbs that you can totally incorporate onto any other protein of choice (pork chops, fish, shrimp, etc). This low carb option for crispy chicken tenders is perfect for paleo or high protein dieters.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pork rind crusted chicken tenders (low carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!