Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oven barbecued chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Season the chicken wings on both sides with salt and pepper. Set wings in a single layer in a large roasting or baking pan. This oven cooked barbecued chicken recipe is not only easy to make, but taste almost as good as barbecued chicken on the grill.
Oven Barbecued Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Oven Barbecued Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oven barbecued chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Barbecued Chicken:
- Make ready 6 8 oz Bone-in chicken breasts halves
- Get 1/3 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 3/4 cup ketchup
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/3 cup white vinegar
- Prepare 3 tbsp brown suger
- Prepare 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 tsp ground mustard
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 pepper to taste
This luscious recipe can be made right in the comfort of your own kitchen. He was over for the day on Saturday when I. This Asian "barbecued" chicken made in a casserole dish is truly finger-licking good! Remove chicken from oven, and turn pieces over with tongs.
Instructions to make Oven Barbecued Chicken:
- In non-stick skillet coated with oil. brown chicken over medium heat
- transfer chicken to 13 in by 9 in by 2 in deep baking dish
- Remove old oil from skillet. Recoat and cook onions until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 min.
- Pour over chicken. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 - 55 min or until chicken juices run clear and meat temp is 170°F
- Receipe by Marge Wagner on allreceipes.com
- 20 min prep time, 45 min cooking time.
Pour sauce over chicken, spooning sauce over chicken pieces if necessary to coat them. Baked BBQ Chicken - this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. Perfect Oven Barbecued Chicken is delicious using whole chicken breasts or strips. I totally love barbecued chicken and I can't help myself. I can't stress how delicious this chicken recipe really is.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oven barbecued chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!