Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, minty chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Minty chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Minty chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Reviews for: Photos of Mint Chicken. This was a pleasant experience all the way around. The taste was fresh and delightful and the recipe so easy to do my daughter has re-created it several times to impress her.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have minty chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minty chicken:
- Make ready Marination
- Get 750 gm chicken
- Make ready 1 tbsp curd
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp shan chicken masala
- Prepare 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp lime juice
- Get Gravy
- Make ready 2 medium onion sliced
- Make ready 3 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp green chutney
- Take 1 tsp dried organic mint
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garam masala
Make Minty Chicken to find out for yourself. This recipe turns out to be flavorful and delicious when loaded with lots of mint and coriander leaves. Ground onion will help you to retain the color of the. A combination of Indian and Asian flavors which quickly combine to make a healthy and tasty dish!
Steps to make Minty chicken:
- Wash and clean chicken. Then in a big bowl marinate chicken with the ingredients given for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add sliced onions and fry till golden. Then add the marinated chicken and fry on high fla.e for 2 -3mins. Then add half a cup of water and cover the lid. Cook on slow flame for about 15 mins or till tender.
- Add green chutney and dried mint and garam.masala. mix well and cook on high flame for about 5 mins till you have a dry gravy. Serve hot with roti or rice.
Mix together the honey, lemon juice, yogurt, salt and pepper and half the mint. Chicken curry is a common delicacy in South Asia, Southeast Asia, as well as in the Caribbean. They are great to be enjoyed along with any flavored rice or different Roti breads or even plain white rice. They are best served for lunch and dinner. In this Instructable, I'll show you the recipe for a minty green chicken curry.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food minty chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!