Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken tikka in microwave. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka In Microwave is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Tikka In Microwave is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Learn to make chicken tikka at home. Before making chicken tikka in microwave we need to marinate with some. Chicken tikka masala is actually an improvisation from the kebabs called chicken tikkas.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken tikka in microwave using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka In Microwave:
- Get 200 gm boneless chicken pieces
- Prepare For first marination
- Make ready 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Get 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take For second marination
- Prepare 1 tsp besan
- Make ready 2 tablespoon thick curd
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 1 tablespoon kashmiri chilli powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Take 1 teaspoon tandoori masala
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 tablespoon butter for basking
- Take 1 egg
Tikka means bits, pieces or chunks. Traditionally boneless chicken cubes marinated in a mix of yogurt and fresh spices and later baked using skewers in a clay-based oven called a tandoor. Search results for Chicken Tikka In Microwave recipes. Learn to make chicken tikka at home.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka In Microwave:
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice and turmeric powder.Leave for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add curd and all the ingredients of second marination.Blend and coat chicken with the marinade.Leave for 30 minutes.
- Add egg and mix.
- Arrange chicken into skewers.
- In a microwave oven preheat the GRILL for 3 minutes.
- Put stewers in plate and put in microwave oven on high rack.
- Microwave on 300W+GRILL combination for 12 minutes.
- After 6 minutes turn over the skewers,bask them with butter and further microwave on the same combination.
- Chicken tikka are ready now.If needed grill for more 2 minutes to get golden colour of tikka.
- Chicken tikka is ready to serve.Serve with onion slices or kachumar salad.
Before making chicken tikka in microwave we need to marinate with some spices.which makes chicken soft and tender. I hope you all like it please don't forget to subscribe and like my video. Microwave paneer tikka is tasty enough to tickle your taste buds and healthy to indulge totally guilt-free. The food is cooked even faster. I have tried many other tandoori dishes in the microwave like chicken tikka, tandoori gobhi, Naan etc and each came out much better than a conventional oven.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken tikka in microwave recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!