Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brenda's paleo coconut crusted chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You might also like this low carb chicken Romano recipe. My hubby and son love cutlets. Often I make a traditional pork cutlet for them but since I like to eat low.
Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brenda's paleo coconut crusted chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- Prepare 2 large skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 3 tbsp coconut flour
- Get 3 tbsp dessicated coconut
- Get 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 2 eggs (optional)
This chicken tenders recipe is fun to make and results in a light, crunchy crust that's perfect to dip in the blackberry sweet chili lime dipping sauce for a Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then coat it with the shredded coconut. But, when you decide to switch to a Paleo lifestyle, you sometimes feel like you eat more meat than vegetables. And if you are not on Paleo diet, you mostly feel like you are eating too much of. These Paleo coconut chicken recipes all conform to the approved ingredients list, and do a good job of bringing big coconut flavor to your chicken.
Steps to make Brenda's Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken:
- Cut chicken breasts into three strips each.
- Melt the coconut oil in a fry pan. - Turn the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the coconut flour, dessicated coconut, salt and thyme in a bowl large enough to toss the chicken strips in.
- If you are using egg - - Beat the eggs in another bowl. - - One by one, immerse the chicken strips in egg then toss them in coconut mix until covered and then put each in the fry pan. - - If making the AIP version - - Quickly swoosh the chicken strips in the fry pan to coat them with coconut oil, then toss them through the coconut mix until covered.
- After coating, place the chicken strips in the fry pan.
- Allow the coated strips to gently sizzle (adjust the heat so that they don't burn), and turn them when slightly browned. - - Once they are browned on both sides, remove from the fry pan to an oven dish. There will be some coconut and oil left in the pan that can be poured over the strips, if you want extra crunch.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until you are 100% sure the chicken is cooked right through (usually I do a sort of biopsy for this - check that the largest strip is fully cooked at its fattest part.
- Drizzle with avocado sauce. Or, if you are me, just lay it on thickly. - - Serve with all manner of healthy vegetables.
You'll find some that use vegetables to help make it taste amazing, and others that use tested winners like lime to accentuate the flavor. This coconut-crusted chicken tenders with pineapple dipping sauce recipe is gluten-free, paleo and AIP-friendly. This quick and easy chicken recipe from The Healing Kitchen is perfect for a weeknight dinner. See more ideas about Coconut crusted chicken, Keto diet recipes, Crusted chicken. These paleo cupcakes are made with coconut flour and are soft, moist, delicious and healthy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food brenda's paleo coconut crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!