Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, yang chow fried cauli rice - chinese style fried rice using cauliflower. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower is something that I have loved my entire life.
special caulirice yang chow style. eto ang madalas kong gawin pag wala akong maisip na ilulutong ulam,para kasama na ang ulam sa cauli rice yummy na healthy pa. This fried rice has become the generic name of Chinese fried rice, house fried rice, special fried rice. Different restaurants may use other ingredients to make their Yang Chow fried rice stands out from the others.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have yang chow fried cauli rice - chinese style fried rice using cauliflower using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Make ready 1 red onion, chopped
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- Take 1 portion chopped mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbage, white pechay)
- Take 1 portion cauliflower rice
- Prepare 1 portion chopped mixed proteins (pre-cooked or leftover: chicken, tasty sausages, shrimp, scrambled egg, pork)
- Prepare 2 pinches pre-fried shredded ginger
- Prepare as needed Soy Liquid Seasoning (i use Knorr),
- Prepare Few drops of Sesame Oil
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Cooking oil for sauteeing
- Prepare your choice of chili/spice blend (i use Shichimi Togarashi, a Japanese chili/spice mix)
- Get 1 pinch Himalayan Black Salt (optional)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready to taste Ground pepper
This fried rice recipe is of oriental origin and dates back to the mid Choose non-sticky rice when cooking your own fried rice. I also make sure to use leftover rice all the time. This young chow fried rice recipe is fit for an emperor (no really). You'll find that it's super easy to I mean, who in ancient China made roast pork fried rice, or even roast pork like it's made today?
Instructions to make Yang Chow Fried Cauli Rice - Chinese Style Fried Rice using Cauliflower:
- Heat a little oil and sauté the onions and garlic in a pan until cooked.
- Add a little more oil and lightly fry for a few minutes: the (pre-cooked in water) sausages (choose a tasty one, it will flavor the dish. I used Hungarian sausages), chicken, shrimp, pork or whatever protein you want to add.
- Spread the chopped veggies on top and sprinkle some: salt, shichimi, pepper, fried ginger. Add your choice of soy sauce or liquid seasoning (I use Knorr) then sprinkle a little sesame oil. Sauté and mix well.
- Make sure you have squeezed out the excess water from the cauliflower rice. Add to the pan and season with black salt or salt. Mix, taste and adjust seasonings as desired by adding a few more drops of knorr or soy seasoning and shichimi/spices for more heat.
- Sauté until chopped veggies are cooked and flavors mixed in well. Serve hot.
With all fried rice recipes, it's best to use a little bit less water so as to prevent producing a mushy, sticky. Yang Chow fried rice is not only a quick and easy one-pot meal to pull together, but it's also customizable. Making fried rice is a very quick process so have all your ingredients prepared and ready to go for the brief stir-frying. Cut in small and uniform sizes to ensure quick and even cooking. Yang Chow Fried Rice, a popular fried rice cooked with ham, shrimps, carrots, green peas, and This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon… Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yang chow fried cauli rice - chinese style fried rice using cauliflower recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!