Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker queso chicken tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lightly spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in a single layer and sprinkle taco seasoning evenly on top. These Slow-Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos Are Going To Be Your New Weeknight Favorite.
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Slow cooker queso chicken tacos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Make ready 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning
- Take 1 (10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred)
This Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe is healthy and an easy solution to weeknight night dinner. Let your slow cooker transform them into the juiciest, nuttiest taco filling with just two extra ingredients. When it's done, fold the slow-cooked chicken into Chicken thighs, creamy peanut butter, and spicy sambal are all you need for these Thai-Style tacos. The slow cooker is a lifesaver, and these slow cooker chicken tacos are a yummy homemade meal!
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. - Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. - Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. - Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings.
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot - add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal)
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat.
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4
Make these tonight and see for yourself! Remove chicken, shred, and remove most of the liquid. Slow cooker chicken tacos make for an easy Mexican feast any day of the week. Bone-in chicken breasts simmer in a savory chipotle sauce until fork tender. Once shredded, generously stuff the chicken in lightly charred tortillas with your favorite toppings.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!