Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Welcome to Win or Fail Friday! This is from the Blog Like Mother Like. A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Make ready 2 packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- Make ready 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon oregano
- Make ready 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- Take 1 can red enchilada sauce (10 ounce)
- Get 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Get 1 (8 ounce) package 4 -Cheese blend
- Take 1 box (16 ounce) Cellentani pasta
- Get Salt for boiling water
Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! It's slightly creamy, a bit of spicy, and a whole lot of delish! Topped with cheese, cilantro, and a dollop of. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. • Swap in skinless bone-in chicken thighs for breasts for richer flavor and more tender meat.
Instructions to make CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot…..
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well…..
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally……
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 - cheese blend…..
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
This is an easy and flavorful pasta dish. There's nothing better than prepping a meal in the Crock Pot and coming home after a long day to a nice meal. Note** you can also use full chicken breasts. Just shred the chicken after cooking time, add it back into sauce, then mix with the cooked pasta. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my husband.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!