Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Keto Chicken, Mushroom and Kale Casserole. Chicken Paprika with Sour Cream Gravy For a satisfying main, serve this chicken with cauliflower rice, a fresh green salad or roasted vegetables. In this great keto-friendly recipe you are using baking powder to add extra crispiness to the skin on.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- Prepare 1 small head of cauliflower
- Get 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped
- Make ready 1 cup kimchi chopped, or to taste
- Take 2/3 cup juice from kimchi jar or to taste
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste
- Make ready 1 green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Get 1/4 cup green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional)
Keto chicken parmesan doesn't get any easier than this! This Chinese rice porridge recipe is a great simple comfort food often eaten for breakfast or when sick. It's gluten-free, grain-free and Our Keto Chicken Congee is a delicious and comforting Chinese "rice" porridge. We've swapped out the rice for cauliflower to keep the carbs low.
Steps to make Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake:
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes.
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside.
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan.
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts.
Mak kimchi, or simple kimchi, is made with cut cabbage, radish, and scallions and a seasoned paste of red pepper, garlic, ginger, sugar, and fish sauce Check the kimchi once a day, opening the jar and pressing down on the vegetables with a clean finger or spoon to keep them submerged under the brine. How to cook Chicken and Kimchi Fried Rice. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add kimchi, mustard greens, gochujang, rice, and bacon. Toss until well combined and rice is heated through.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food keto chicken and kimchi rice bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!