Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken STIR FRY is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken STIR FRY is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stir fry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken STIR FRY:
- Prepare 1 whole chicken breast
- Get 1/4 cup cooking oil
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup Carrots, sliced
- Take 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- Take 1 cup cauliflower, cut
- Prepare 1 cup broccolli, cut
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Chili Garlic sauce per skillet. (this hot sauce is optional)
- Get 4 oz Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Make ready 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 cup water
It's packed with veggies and it's perfectly filling and flavorful. Get the wok sizzling and rustle up a chicken stir-fry. Who needs takeaways when you can make our tasty chow mein, sweet & sour chicken or Singapore noodles? Chicken stir-fries are healthy, delicious and quick to prepare.
Steps to make Chicken STIR FRY:
- Heat cooking oil on medium high and stir in onions first, then chicken allowing the chicken to cook. Add garlic once chicken is done.
- Sir in vegetables next adding celery and carrots first.
- Then stir in cauliflower and Broccolli.
- Season stir fry with lemon pepper before adding sliced mushrooms .
- Add soy sauce and worcestershire sauce to the cup of water, then pour over stir fry.
- Bring liquid in stir fry to a boil, then cover with lid, and turn burner down to warm/low for 10 minutes before serving.
- Stir in chili garlic sauce at this point if you want to spice it up. (Optional) Beware . . . It's HOT, but oh so good!
- Serve over a bed of rice ( white or brown) of your choice.
Great for single servings or for feeding the whole family, chicken stir-fries can be adapted to suit all tastes. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Chicken breast or thighs can be. This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken, broccoli and carrots, all coated in the easiest sweet and savory sauce. A healthier dinner option that the whole family will love!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!