Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fajitas - slow cooker. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chicken Fajitas made in the slow cooker! Still all the delicious flavors of traditional fajitas without all the extra hassle! Just dump everything into the crockpot and let it simmer to tender well seasoned perfection.
Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fajitas - slow cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 cup salsa of choice
- Make ready 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Take 2 bell peppers, sliced
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp. each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. each smoked paprika, salt
- Take 1/4 tsp. each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Prepare Juice from 1 lime
This is just a guess at the ingredients as I rarely. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. This Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Recipe is as easy as adding all your ingredients to your slow cooker while you take a nap and let the citrus tenderize your chicken and the spices permeate every crevice so when you're rested, you have fall apart, fall in love Crockpot Chicken Fajitas! Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas have been around for a heck of a long time.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajitas - Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low.
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours.
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice.
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
This slow cooker chicken fajitas recipe produces spicy, tender chicken. Pour half the chopped tomatoes into the base of a slow cooker. Stir in the tomato puree and garlic and season. Layer over half the peppers and onion. Slow cooker chicken fajitas are completely hands-off, save for opening a few cans and chopping some peppers, onions, and garlic.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken fajitas - slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!