Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, complete fried noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Complete fried noodles is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Complete fried noodles is something that I have loved my whole life.
If Asian fried noodles are one of your favorite takeout meals, it may be time to learn how to make the dish at home. While the dish can be a little intimidating, it's actually not that difficult to make – and. Fried noodles are a perfect way to create a hearty, quick, and healthy one-dish meal.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have complete fried noodles using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Complete fried noodles:
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Get Pinch salt
- Take 200 g chicken breast
- Take 450 g lean beef
- Take 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Prepare 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 4 pcs Chinese sausage
- Take 450 g shrimp
- Take 5 garlic cloves (crushed then peeled)
- Make ready 1 onion (sliced)
- Get 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- Take 1 green bell pepper (sliced)
- Take 1 cup brocolli
- Make ready 1 cup cauliflower
- Take 1 ⁄2 cup carrots (julienned)
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup snow peas
- Get 1 ⁄2 cup shredded cabbage
- Make ready 1 tsp brown sugar
- Prepare 300 g rice noodles
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup shitake mushroom
- Get 450 g canton noodles
- Prepare 1 ⁄2 cup chopped mushroom
- Make ready 1 ⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1 ⁄4 cup spring onions (chopped)
Chinese Stir Fry Noodles Pan Fried Noodles Wonton Noodle Soup Wonton Noodles Garlic Noodles Vegetable Noodles Vegetable Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Vegetarische Rezepte. The silken noodles in this northern Chinese stir-fry are a perfect foil for crunchy fresh vegetables; a little ground pork gives the dish a savory depth. Step-by-step photo gallery on how to make everyday. A wide variety of mixed fried noodles options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and primary ingredient.
Steps to make Complete fried noodles:
- Boil 2 cups of water with pinches of salt and cook chicken breast. Dish out once cooked through and reserve the pot of water. Allow chicken breast to cool then, shred the chicken into thin slices.
- Put beef into a small bowl and marinate with soy sauce and vinegar for 15 mins. Heat some oil in a wok and stir fry the beef for 3 mins. Dish out, allow to cool and slice the beef thinly.
- Slice Chinese sausage into small pieces and stir fry in the same wok at medium heat until cooked through in its own oil. Dish out and set aside.
- Add about 1 tsp oil into the wok and stir fry shrimp until pink. Remove the shrimp, leaving the remaining oil in the wok. Chop the shrimp into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Now in the same wok, saute garlic and onions in the leftover shrimp oil over medium heat until soft and fragrant. Put in shredded chicken and sliced beef and stir fry for 1 min. Then, add in bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, snow peas and cabbage, cooking and stirring for about 5 mins. Add about 1 cup of chicken broth saved earlier, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix well and simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, soak rice noodles in cold water and cut them into half. Also soak mushrooms in warm water for 2 mins before slicing them. Then, mix in rice noodles and mushrooms into the boiling broth and allow to cook for 5 mins. Finally add the canton noodles, stirring constantly and allow to cook for 10 mins until softened. Throw in chinese sausage, ground black pepper and soy sauce to taste. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve the stir fried noodles with calamansi or lemon and sprinkle with some spring onions.
A quick and easy stir-fry using ramen noodles and any variety of your favorite vegetables and meat, with a little Nutritional Information. Instant noodles or instant ramen are noodles sold in a precooked and dried block with flavoring powder and/or seasoning oil. They're quick to cook, hard to mess up and universally loved. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a delicious soy, garlic, ginger sauce. After frying, the noodles should be crispy on the outside, but still tender on the inside.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food complete fried noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!