Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe. So in an effort to make the Chicken a little more interesting I went ahead and These Chicken Fingers are baked and the Cool Ranch chips kept the coating crispy and flavorful on the outside! If you cut a chicken strip in half, the inside should be entirely white.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔:
- Prepare 1 large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- Prepare Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Prepare Sprinkle garlic powder
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream
- Take 1 can (10 ounce) Rotel tomatoes
- Make ready 5 teaspoons dry ranch seasoning powder
- Prepare 2 cups coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping)
For this version, I got a little wild by coating the cheese-stuffed chicken cutlets with crushed Cool Ranch™ Doritos™. (That's right.) I think it's safe to say that everyone has their favorite Doritos flavor. My first choice will always be Nacho Cheese, but if Cool Ranch is more your As long as you're not afraid of a little hot oil, making your own Doritos at home is a cinch. Simply cut corn tortillas into triangles, and mix up your spices. Chicken tenders dipped in ranch dressing are already an anytime favorite.
Instructions to make Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour……
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking……
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees……
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs…..
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese…….
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
But with this revolutionary recipe for Doritos Cool Ranch chicken tenders, you will never be able to settle for regular tenders again, whether you're eating lunch with the kids, bringing an appetizer to game day. It's great on baked chicken thighs!!! I've had long conversations with a friend on how Doritos could make a lot of money selling just cheese dust. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is loaded with creamy Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, chicken, bacon, and baked with cheese. Come see the recipe to this tasty casserole and enjoy delicious loaded chicken and potatoes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!