Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken enchilada pasta casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken enchilada pasta casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken enchilada pasta casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. This Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with an avocado cream sauce for an easy creamy chicken enchilada casserole that the whole family will love!
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada pasta casserole using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada pasta casserole:
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 4 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- Prepare 1 bunch diced green onions
- Make ready 2 clove garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 red pepper, diced
- Take 4 oz can diced green chiles
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 2 can 10 ounce enchilada sauce
- Get 15 oz can of black beans
- Get 2 cup shredded cheese
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Get 1 lb Penne pasta
- Prepare Optional Toppings
- Get 1 avocado
- Take 1 green onions
- Take 1 black olives
- Prepare 1 tomatoes
- Take 1 sour cream
This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint. Reserve ½ cup enchilada sauce then pour remaining sauce into skillet, stirring to combine. This chicken enchilada casserole is creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to throw together since everything is layered together instead of rolled.
Instructions to make Chicken enchilada pasta casserole:
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook chicken. Set aside to cool and cube. Add garlic, onion and red pepper to skillet and cook until tender.
- Add cubed chicken, green chilis, cumin, chili powder, salt and enchilada sauce until heated through.
- Add the pasta to the sauce. Stir in cheese until melted and sour cream right before serving. Add toppings and serve.
I have a question for you guys. This cheesy layered chicken enchilada casserole is a real-life dinnertime wonder: just chicken, beans, sauce, cheese, and tortillas. This is a Chicken Enchilada Casserole, and it's sososososo delicious. It's like taking all the goodness of an enchilada, but making it easier by stacking it up, and. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken enchilada pasta casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!