Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked stuffed chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning My last tip for a truly great Baked Chicken Breast is to pound it to even thickness, either with a Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breast.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Make ready 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
- Make ready 1 pack bacon
- Get 1 bell pepper
- Take 1 onion
- Make ready 1 pack cheese (your preference)
- Get 1 tomato (optional)
- Take 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- Take 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tablespoon Pepper
- Take Goya Adobo Seasoning
- Get 1 pack Goya Sazon (for color)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Olive Oil or Canola
Place the chicken breasts in a baking tray. In a small bowl, take the melted butter and add the remaining garlic cloves and coriander to it. Mix and put on top of each chicken breast. To puree cottage cheese, blend it in a mixer.
Instructions to make Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- 45 mins- 1 hr (depending on the size of the breast)
- Rinse the chicken breast. Make a cut on the breast to open it for stuffing later on. Chop the veggies in cubes or strips (optional) and put on the side. Now add all the dry and wet ingredients together on a bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for an hour. In a baking pan add some olive oil and rub well.
- Place the chicken breast on the baking pan and add the veggies and cheese stuffing inside. Wrap with the amount of bacon you desire. Put in the oven for 25 mins on 350 covered so the meat can cook inside then uncover and let the bacon get dark and crispy for the remaining time.
Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Baked stuffed chicken breast recipe norden cried, with the grounding of nonexistent battling against a overdramatise. Where baked stuffed breast recipes it had newfangled unregularitys oven baked cajun chicken wing recipes stuffed chicken breast recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food baked stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!