Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Today I teach you how to make easy penne alla vodka pasta with jamaican jerk chicken. This vodka sauce pasta recipe was amazing omg, I had so much fun making this pasta dish and this delicious meal consist of penne pasta, vodka sauce (bertolli) and I doctor it up of course, bell peppers, onion and. This one-pot chicken pasta is so delicious, it will literally make you feel like you ordered take-out from your favorite Italian restaurant!
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Make ready 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast - cut to 1 inch cubes
- Take 1 tbs unsalted butter
- Take 2 tsp olive oil
- Get 8 oz penne pasta
- Make ready 1 jar vodka sauce (I used Bertolli)
- Get 1 1/2 Shredded mozzerella
- Get 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Get to taste salt and pepper
This classic penne alla vodka recipe has a perfect blend of creamy marinara sauce and just the right amount of vodka. It's easy to add chicken and To serve with chicken, slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add olive oil and sear the meat in the.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside.
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!
Imagine a thick and creamy sauce, savory, tomato-y, lightly cheesy, smothering perfectly cooked pasta and served alongside a char-grilled chicken breast. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan Easy Chicken Parmesan. This quick and easy Italian Chicken Milanese recipe is baked, not fried – it's not only healthier, it also leaves less of a mess behind! Serve with lemon wedges..with chicken and broccoli recipe, chicken penne ala vodka, penne alla vodka with chicken and shrimp, vodka chicken recipes, vodka chicken marinade, chicken vodka pasta bake, baked chicken vodka sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!