Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and delicious baked honey mustard chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The perfect weeknight chicken dinner - Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe. Most of my readers seem to find it easy and delicious and make it on a regular basis, but others have been. Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce then broiled until crispy.
Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy and delicious baked honey mustard chicken thighs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs:
- Make ready Family pack of chicken thighs (or wings)
- Get 1 bottle Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce
- Prepare Seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
Baked Honey Mustard Chicken - The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender Juicy and flavorful chicken breasts cooked in the most delicious honey mustard sauce. How to make honey mustard chicken. Prepare the honey mustard sauce, first: combine. Let's make easy and delicious chicken thighs flavored with yummy mustard and honey.
Steps to make Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs:
- After preparing chicken, Season chicken on both sides (preheat oven to 375)
- Place chicken in a baking pan and add approx. 1.5- 2 cups of water to the pan so that chicken won't stick to the pan
- Let chicken bake on 375 for approx 45 min. (Periodically check chicken and add a cup of water as needed if chicken is beginning to stick to the pan)
- After chicken has cooked for about 45 min. (Skin will have begun to darken and crisp)-remove pan from oven and add Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce directly to chicken. Use a spoon to smooth sauce all over the chicken
- Place chicken back into the oven for remaining cooking time of 15-25 min sauce mixed with the water and chicken juices will form a delicious marinade.
You can also make it on the grill. Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with a hint of sweetness followed with a tangy spicy bite! These chicken thighs are lightly pan fried to lock in the flavor and then This Honey Mustard Chicken recipe is from my friend Michelle who blogs at A Dish of Daily Life! If you are looking for a delicious,quick and easy chicken recipe this one is it!!! The only suggestion I have is use a small baking dish and cover with foil until you turn and baste, then return to oven uncovered.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy and delicious baked honey mustard chicken thighs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!