Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mini chicken shawarma pockets 😋. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video, you will learn how to make Fried Chicken Shawarma Pockets. I hope you like this dish and will also try this at home Shawarma Recipe is easy. Recipe By Sweet N Salt #chicken #shawarma #chickenShawarma.
MINI CHICKEN SHAWARMA POCKETS 😋 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. MINI CHICKEN SHAWARMA POCKETS 😋 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini chicken shawarma pockets 😋 using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make MINI CHICKEN SHAWARMA POCKETS 😋:
- Make ready FOR DOUGH :
- Prepare 2 cup maida
- Take 2 tsp yeast
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready milk/water as required for kneading
- Get 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Take FOR FILLING:
- Make ready 2 cup boneless chicken cut into cubes
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 shimla mirch/capsicum chopped
- Make ready 1 onion thinly sliced
- Get 1 cauliflower thinly sliced
- Take 4 tbsp ketchup
Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade that infuses the chicken with exotic Middle Eastern flavours. The smell when this is cooking is insane! Nigellas chicken shawarma (Slimming World friendly). This is another recipe I adapted from Nigella Lawson new book "Simply Nigella" and its absolutely delicious.
Steps to make MINI CHICKEN SHAWARMA POCKETS 😋:
- DOUGH: in a bowl mix together maida and all other dry ingredients mentioned above.then add oil and mix and then add water to knead it into a lil hard dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or some clean cloth and let it rest for atleast 1hr.
- MASALA:in a pan add 1tbsp of oil and heat over medium flame then add your chicken and all the spices.cook until the chicken cooks completely.
- Now in the same pan add your veggies and soya sauce and vinegar and cook for about 5mins.
- Then finally add ketchup and mix gently and turn of the flame.
- FOR POCKETS: roll your dough into a thick sheet and cut some rounds or circular shape either with the help of any container cap or mould.
- Then rest all the big circles of dough for about 10mins but keep them covered with cloth.
- Now in large pan add 1tsp of oil and heat at med to low flame.and cook each circular disc until it browns from both sides.
- FILLING: now gently make a slit all along the round edges of the disc going halfway through it giving it a packet like appearance.and the put your stuffing into it..
- I would recommend u watching kitchen with amna recipe there u get visually how to make pockets..if u didn't understand from my written format 😊
- Thank u !please enjoy and follow me for more 😋
It's a really easy recipe just throw a few spices with the meat into a bag, leave to marinade all day or overnight and then oven cook. If you've ever seen shawarma cooking on a spit or rotisserie, you know how amazing spiced meat smells as it roasts. Surprisingly, making shawarma at home doesn't require any special equipment. In fact, all you need is a sheet pan to make a big batch of fragrant. This chicken shawarma recipe corresponds to our healthy eating guidelines, based on the USDA's guidelines and approved by prestigious nutritionists.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mini chicken shawarma pockets 😋 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!