Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken taco soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Taco Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken taco soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Get Soup
- Take 16 oz Kidney Beans, drained
- Take 15 oz Black Beans, drained
- Take 15 oz Sweet Corn, drained
- Take 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- Make ready 20 oz Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- Make ready 12 oz Water
- Make ready 1 packages Taco Seasoning
- Take 3 medium Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Make ready Toppings (Optional)
- Take 1 Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Prepare 1 Sour Cream
- Make ready 1 Tortilla Chips
The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles Using two forks, shred chicken, then return to pot and stir to combine.
Steps to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Turn the crock pot on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Drain and rinse off the kidney & black beans, put them in the cock pot with the sweet corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water.
- Add the taco seasoning and completely mix it together.
- Rinse off the chicken breasts, placing them in the crock pot. Gently push them down so they are completely covered.
- Once the chicken is done according to your crock pot settings, take it out and let it cool. Shred the chicken with 2 forks (or your hands which works easier), placing it back in the crock pot, stirring completely.
- Serve plain or top with shredded cheese, sour cream and crushed tortilla chips.
Easy Chicken Taco Soup is a tasty weeknight dinner! Mexican chicken soup with chicken breasts Chicken Taco Soup. Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make! Low-sodium beef broth - chicken broth will work fine too.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken taco soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!