Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spaghetti squash cheesey chicken bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy baked spaghetti squash recipe with butter cooked chicken, parmesan, and fresh lemon. Jump to the Baked Spaghetti Squash I find spaghetti squash alone a bit dull since it doesn't have the sweetness and flavor of many other winter squash. Once the spaghetti squash is done baking and is removed from the shell, there will be a lot of liquid.
Spaghetti squash cheesey Chicken bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spaghetti squash cheesey Chicken bake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti squash cheesey chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti squash cheesey Chicken bake:
- Get spaghetti squash
- Prepare 1 onion, diced fine
- Take 2 broccoli heads, florets
- Take 3 gloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts, cubed small
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1/2 cup half half
- Prepare 4 tbls butter
- Get salt pepper
- Get 2 tbls flour
- Get 1/2 cup parmesan,or more
- Get 1/2 cup Italian blend cheese, or more
Chicken is coated with pesto and layered in a cheesy spaghetti squash bake in this creative twist on baked pasta that your family will love. Reviews for: Photos of Pesto Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bake. Spaghetti squash is the perfect side when tossed with butter and seasoned well with salt and pepper, and you can pair it with just about anything. And if you're looking for a well-rounded dinner, all in a convenient spaghetti squash bowl, give Burrito Spaghetti Squash Boats or Chicken Primavera.
Instructions to make Spaghetti squash cheesey Chicken bake:
- Pre heat oven 375. At this time get your squash started, microwave or oven. while waiting for squash to cook; Melt 2tbls butter, add onion and garlic.Cook about 3 minutes
- Add chicken and broccoli. Cook until chicken is cooked. 5 to 8 minutes. Put chicken mix aside when finished. You will be using same pan for sauce.
- Add 2 tbls of butter, melt, then slowly add flour. Whisk briefly.
- Slowly add milk and half half to pan. Whisk till it thickens. Take off heat, whisk in parmesan and salt pepper to taste.
- Add chicken mixture back into pan. Fold in
- Add spaghetti squash, fold in
- Pour mix into greased baking diish.
- Add Italian cheese on top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit. Enjoy. You can broil a couple minutes to add some color at the end
For the full Parmesan Lemon Baked Spaghetti Squash with Chicken with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Spaghetti squash is a healthy, mild-flavored vegetable that shreds into spaghetti-like strands once it's cooked. Although there are lots of ways to cook spaghetti squash, baking the squash gives it a richer, caramelized flavor. Once you bake the squash in the oven, scrape it into strands and serve. How to Slice Your Spaghetti Squash in Half.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spaghetti squash cheesey chicken bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!