Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This chorizo shakshuka is full of smoky flavour from the chorizo and smoked paprika. Serve with crusty bread for those runny yolks and a dollop of yoghurt. Hello guys, this recipe is adapted a little from Avante Garde Vegan Chorizo Style Hot Dog.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Get 2 Chicken breasts - skinned and diced
- Prepare 1 Chorizo sausage - chopped into small pieces
- Get 1 Large onion - diced
- Make ready 1 Large capsicum - diced
- Prepare 1 Eggplant - diced
- Get White or brown mushrooms
- Take 1 Bag baby spinach leaves
- Prepare 4-5 cloves garlic
- Get 3/4 Bag penne pasta
- Prepare 1 Bottle Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella
- Take Tasty cheddar cheese
- Prepare Parmesan cheese
- Take Paprika
- Get Smoked paprika
- Prepare Chilli flakes
- Take Salt
- Take Pepper
- Take Olive oil
Toasted wraps packed with chorizo-style sausage, fresh salsa and a twist of lime. A quick and easy Smoky Cuban Chorizo Stew recipe, from our authentic Caribbean cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Nothing warms the body and soul quite like a hearty soup!
Instructions to make Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake.
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish.
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft.
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside.
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli.
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Top tip for making Smoky spiced chorizo with peppers. oz cooked smoked Spanish chorizo, coarsely chopped. Aldea serves a smoky version using chorizo and hot pimentón de la Vera (smoked paprika). Rather than traditional sausage stuffing, chef George Mendes of NYC's Aldea serves a smoky. Bean dip goes next-level with a smoky chorizo twist. Pair smoky grilled chorizo with savory rice for a satisfying dinner.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smoky chorizo & chicken pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!