Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken- and cheese-stuffed corn tortillas baked under a creamy sauce infused with hot green chiles. Adjust the amount of chopped chiles to suit your taste! Mix in the sour cream and chiles, heating thoroughly but do not boil, stirring occasionally.
Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Make ready 8 each soft taco size flour tortillas
- Make ready 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 2 cup shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- Prepare 3 tbsp Butter
- Make ready 3 tbsp Flour
- Take 2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- Make ready 1 cup sour cream
- Make ready 2 cup peeled roasted green chiles, diced
Then you stir in some sour cream, a can of green chiles, and some seasonings. Pour that whole thing on top of these enchiladas and that's it. One Of Our Favorite Mexican Dishes - Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipe!! Corn Tortillas Stuffed With Chicken, Cheese, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Sour Cream, And Green Chiles, Topped With More Sauce And Cheese!
Steps to make Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together 1 cup of the cheese and the chicken. Place an equal amount of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased, 9 x 13-inch pan.
- In a skillet or saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in the sour cream and green chiles. Pour sauce over the top of the enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Chicken, green chilies and cheese, rolled in floured tortillas and smothered in a creamy homemade sauce. I love that these enchiladas are so quick and easy to put together, especially with leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. While the oven is heating, stir the soup and sour cream in a small bowl. We had this for dinner and I will never use the old red Enchilada sauce again! The red sauce has never been.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!