Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kt's chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kt's Chicken Fajitas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Kt's Chicken Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with. Skillet Chicken Fajitas are a great colorful dish perfect for lunch or dinner.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kt's chicken fajitas using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kt's Chicken Fajitas:
- Take 1 cup water
- Take 3 tbsp fajita seasoning (I use the brand name Trade East. It is a dry seasoning mix like taco seasoning called Mesquite Herb Fajita Seasoning)
- Prepare 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2" by 3" strips
- Make ready 1 large spanish onion, sliced
- Get 2 large green, red or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- Take 2 clove minced garlic
- Get 1 salt
- Prepare 1 pepper
- Make ready 8 flour tortillas 10"
- Take 1 lettuce, optional
- Prepare 1 tomato, optional
- Take 1 sour cream, optional
- Prepare 1 shredded cheddar cheese, optional
We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of. Tender chicken, sweet bell peppers, and punchy For the chicken breast, cutting across the meat's grain will make for more tender fajitas.
Instructions to make Kt's Chicken Fajitas:
- Combine water and fajita seasoning in a medium sized bowl to create a marinade. Put the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat 2 large skillets on medium high heat with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in each. Drain the marinated chicken and cook in one of the skillets until caramelized and no longer pink in the center. In the other skillet saute the peppers, onions and garlic until crisp tender. Season the onion mixture with salt and pepper as desired during the cooking process.
- Combine the cooked chicken, peppers and onions into one skillet and cook together for a few minutes to marry the flavors.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Serve the chicken mixture on the warmed tortilla shells with desired optional toppings.
- Sliced mushrooms can be cooked with the peppers and onions in step 2 as a variation. Steak could also be substituted for the chicken.
Top with sautéed mushrooms, then cheese and finally crumbled bacon. Chicken fajitas are one of our go to weeknight meals because they're easy to make in just thirty minutes and they're a good way of getting kids to eat a lot of vegetables. Layer the chicken and coat all sides with taco seasoning. Top with garlic, the juice from one lime, and tomatoes (be sure to drain). These Grilled Chicken Fajitas are made with lean strips of chicken breast, bell peppers, and onions These healthy chicken fajitas are a regular in my home.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food kt's chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!