Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Juicy chicken thighs smothered in an amazing honey mustard sauce then broiled until crispy. Start by combining honey, dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in Brush the honey mustard sauce evenly onto the chicken. This baked honey mustard chicken with vegetables is an easy one pan meal!
Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- Make ready 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/2 c Dijon mustard
- Make ready 7 T honey
- Get 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Get pinch ground cayenne pepper
- Prepare 2 lbs chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- Make ready 2 green bell peppers
- Take 2 red bell peppers
- Take olive oil cooking spray
- Get 2 T sliced unsalted almonds, toasted
- Prepare 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
I'm on a roll with chicken lately, and there's likely more to come. Really we probably eat chicken more than Anywho, this honey mustard chicken is seriously delicious, and it's unbelievably easy to prepare! I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a. The perfect weeknight chicken dinner - Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe.
Instructions to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture.
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside.
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp.
- BAKE: In 9x13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve.
Made with boneless skinless chicken thighs and baked in the oven and a great dipping sauce. One of my favorite boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken - The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent Prepare the honey mustard sauce, first: combine olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, yellow mustard, vinegar, and paprika in a. Juicy Honey Mustard Chicken baked to a golden brown and covered in delicious sauce. As if that wasn't reason enough to try it, this dish is easy to make and easy to clean up after.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!