Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, "mexican" chicken 'n' rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Mexican" Chicken 'n' Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. "Mexican" Chicken 'n' Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This One Pot Mexican Chicken Rice is a flavour explosion made in one pot! Crispy skinned chicken and Mexican flavoured rice I'm a big fan of one pot chicken and rice recipes like Baked Rotisserie Chicken with Garlic Butter Rice, Chinese Chicken and Rice, Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice and. Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make a Mexican Style Rice and Chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have "mexican" chicken 'n' rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make "Mexican" Chicken 'n' Rice:
- Prepare 2 cup uncooked rice
- Make ready 1 cup salsa
- Take 1 cup water
- Prepare 2 cup raw or cooked chicken
- Take 1 cup shedded cheddar cheese
We cook the chicken and rice all in one pan. For our liquid we are using Old El Paso enchilada sauce and diced tomatoes. My littles ate a bite and then took a drink. Rice is cooked with cumin and onion, then simmered with tomato sauce and chicken broth for this restaraunt-inspired Mexican rice recipe.
Steps to make "Mexican" Chicken 'n' Rice:
- chop or shred chicken (does'nt have to be 2 cups, can be whatever you have, leftover rottisary works well)
- cooking liquid for rice should be half water and half salsa
- bring water, salsa and chicken to a boil (adding the chicken in this step makes sure the chicken is warm and cooked)
- add rice and cook according to time on package (if using instant rice, remove from heat on this step)
- stir in cheese before serving and sprinkle on top as garnish (add more cheese if you like cheesey)
Stir in onions and cook until tender. Stir in tomato sauce and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Want a Mexican dinner on the table fast? Kill it with this skillet chock-full of flavor, and easy as they come. You'll make this delicious dinner again and again.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food "mexican" chicken 'n' rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!