Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Making enchiladas is, hands-down, my favorite way to transform leftovers into an easy, flavorful dinner. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb chicken breast
- Make ready 1/4 cup onion
- Get 2 can diced green chile
- Prepare 1 lb shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 can red enchilada sauce
- Make ready 1 packages (10) burrito size tortillas
- Make ready 1 garlic salt
- Prepare 1 pepper
Corn tortillas are dipped in red chili sauce to bake in the flavor in this easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Boil chicken until it falls apart, then shred. This easy chicken enchiladas recipe is an authentic Mexican food staple. This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Enchiladas:
- boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked
- shred the chicken
- mix green Chile, diced onion, 1/2 lb of cheese and garlic salt/pepper with the chicken
- in casserole dish, pour enough enchilada sauce to lightly cover bottom
- in separate pan, pour half can of enchilada sauce
- coat each tortilla, one at a time, with the enchilada sauce.
- scoop enough chicken mixture into tortilla, roll up
- once you've rolled all 10 tortillas and placed in pan, pour enchilada sauce on top, enough to cover all
- spread other 1/2 lb of cheese on top
- cover with foil, cook at 325 for 25 minutes
- uncover, cook another 6 minutes
- let cool, eat!
It's simple to put together and perfect for leftovers — if you're lucky enough. Weeknight Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Store-bought rotisserie chicken adds ease and great flavor. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe If you're looking for an easy Mexican main dish recipe, try these. Chicken enchiladas suizas are the combination of white meat chicken, tart salsa verde, creamy sour cream, and melted Monterey Jack cheese. You're favorite chicken enchiladas sandwiched in a soft bun.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!