Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cheese enchilada. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cheese Enchilada is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Cheese Enchilada is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. A creamy filling of chicken, sour cream, and cheese gets an added "kick" stirred into it with Pace® Picante Sauce. All Reviews for Campbell's® Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken cheese enchilada using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Take 1 packages taco seasoning
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Make ready 3 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Get 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 4 1/2 oz chopped green chiles
- Make ready 15 oz ricotta cheese
- Take 1 each egg
- Get 12 each flour tortillas
- Make ready 16 oz salsa
Adding Progresso™ Traditional Chicken Cheese Enchilada Soup to our favorite enchilada sauce—hot or mild will do, it's up to you—makes for an extra-creamy sauce. MORE+ LESS Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas are a wonderful dinner for the weeknight. These enchiladas are perfect when you have some leftover cooked chicken. These are a creamy enchilada that isn't too.
Steps to make Chicken Cheese Enchilada:
- Boil chicken in slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours until done, and then shed into tiny pieces.
- In resealable food storage bag, combine taco seasoning, oil, and1/4 cup of water. Seal bag and mix well.
- Add chicken pieces to taco seasoning mixture and turn to mix. Refrigerate 5 minutes up to 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of shredded cheese, cilantro, salt, ricotta cheese, chiles, and egg; mix well.
- In ungreased 13x9 glass baking dish, combine 1/2 cup of salsa and remaining 1/4 cup of water; mix well. Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish.
- Spoon 1/3 cup of cheese mixture down center of each tortilla, top with chicken, and roll up to form enchilada.
- Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, over salsa mixture in baking dish.
- Drizzle enchiladas with remaining salsa.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes our until cheese is melted.
Tried and true easy, chicken cheese enchilada recipe. Baked in the oven and covered in cheese and enchilada sauce. Make a quick and easy dinner. Mix the chicken, half of the enchilada sauce, and half of the cheese blend in a bowl. Your family will just love this chicken cheese enchilada recipe with green mole sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken cheese enchilada recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!