Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, one pot wonder spansih paella. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One pot wonder Spansih Paella is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. One pot wonder Spansih Paella is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Next up in the one pot wonder series is Paelle. Spanish Vegan Paella with Portobello Mushrooms & Roasted Garlic. Steve Wilson demonstrates a quick tutorial on how to make Spanish One Pot Paella.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook one pot wonder spansih paella using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot wonder Spansih Paella:
- Make ready 1 olive oil
- Make ready 1 onion, chopped
- Take 2 carrots chopped
- Prepare 2 Chorizos roughly choped
- Take 2 garlic cloves sliced
- Get 2 chicken thighs sliced
- Prepare 300 grams Pork Belly cut into 3cm chunks
- Prepare 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- Get 1 capsicum roughly choped
- Take 350 grams paella rice or any medium grain rice
- Make ready 2 chicken cubes
- Take 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready 1 liter boiling water
- Get 200 grams prawns fresh or frozen
- Make ready 10 muscles
- Take 150 grams frozen peas
- Get 1 salt and pepper
It all comes together in one pot. Easy Spanish rice recipe with chunks of chorizo sausage made in one pot. This is a throw back to a ball we catered in the summer. Antipasti boards to start followed by a chicken & chorizo paella.
Steps to make One pot wonder Spansih Paella:
- In a large pan on medium heat add a good lug of olive oil and cook chorizo until nice and golden and the pork belly.
- Add onion, garlic and carrots and cook until onions soften cans slightly caramelize. Add chicken thighs and stir for 2minutes.
- Add your chopped parley stems, capsicum, paprika and tomato paste. Stir for 2 mins and the add your rice and crumble in the chicken stock cube continue stirring for another 2mins and add your boiling water and bring to the boil for 5mins with lid on. Season to taste.
- Place the lid on and turn down and simmer on low for 35mins stirring every 5mins. Or alternatively until rice is almost cooked.
- Place your prawns in and stir through the paella until cooked. Add your frozen peas and place mussels in and around the paella. Once mussels are open and the rice is cooked its ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with parsley to gatnish and serve with a lemon wedge.
- Note. Once the paella makes a popping sound you know its ready to eat. This recipe can be done without the seafood for a cheaper but still delicious option :).
It went down a storm with the guests. What comes 'from the pot' is a delicious Spanish stew made from tuna and potatoes. Before this dish gained recognition in the Spanish kitchens as a Basque classic, marmitako was a typical meal for Basque fishermen and was prepared while they were on their boats, in search of tuna. Just One Pan, All the Flavors: Seared Salmon With Curried Leeks. One-Pot Wonders: Pan-Seared Chicken Thighs With Butternut Squash and Carrots.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food one pot wonder spansih paella recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!