Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Get ready for the best crispy chicken wings recipe served with two delicious sauces. Chicken wings are a sweet, sticky, and scrumptious appetizer. Yes, you can cook chicken in three minutes—and you should.
Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Get Both Baked Chicken Breasts Dishes
- Take 2 Extra Large Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed]
- Make ready 1 15 oz Bottle Bertoli Garlic Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- Take 1 12 oz Bottle Frank's Thick Hot Sauce
- Take 1/3 cup Minced Garlic
- Take Cracked Black Pepper
- Make ready Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Take Dried Parsley [garnishment]
- Make ready Dried Chives [garnishment]
- Prepare Options & Sides
- Get Fresh Chilled Celery
- Get Fresh Chilled Carrots
- Prepare Blue Cheese Or Ranch Dressing
- Take Fresh Parsley [garnishment]
These baked chicken tenders are super simple and quick for those hectic weekday meals. I've put them on top of a salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. They would also go great with some french fries. This is hands down the best chicken I've ever eaten!
Steps to make Mike's 2 Way Baked 3 Minute Chicken:
- Here's your eventual pre-baked outcome.
- Rinse both dethawed chicken breasts and pat dry. Cut off any excess fat.
- Place chicken breasts in two seperate non stick pans. Or, spray or coat pans with slight oil.
- For the Chicken Alfredo - add the entire bottle of Bertolli Sauce to your pan. Both under and over the chicken breast. Crush black pepper over the top. Use Bertolli or Ragu Alfredo. Any other brands tend to lend a metallic taste.
- For the Hot Chicken - add garlic to the top of the chicken and add the entire bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce. Both under and over. Sprinkle top with fresh cracked pepper.
- Wrap both pans in tinfoil tightly. Seal em' good!
- Place in oven for 1 1/2 hours at °425.
- At 1 hour and 15 minutes bake time - boil water with 1 teaspoon salt and a slight dash of oil. Wait for her to boil and add fettuccine noodles for two. Stir well in the first minute of boiling noodles. Fettuccine tends to stick together. Stir occasionally and boll as per manufacturer's directions. Usually 10 - 12 minutes.
- Drain noodles and place back in boiling pot.
- Add a slight splash of olive oil and a dab of butter to your noodles and stir directly following draining. This will keep them from drying out. Add Dried Parsley and Dried Chives if desired for flavor and color. Add another dash of garlic powder and even onion powder if desired.
- Pull chicken from oven. Pull Alfredo chicken breast from pan and set to the side.
- Add all Alfredo Sauce from pan to drained, buttered noodles and stir.
- Plate Alfredo Noodles and place chicken breast on top. Garnish top with parsley and chives if desired.
- As for the Hot Chicken - pull chicken from pan - place on serving plate and pour the remaining sauce over chicken breast. Garnish with dried parsley and dried chives if desired. Serve with celery stalks, carrots and Blue Cheese Dressing. Know that this dish is a low carb recipe. The Alfredo dish is not.
- Serve hot! Enjoy!
Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. Spice crusted boneless skinless While I recommend marinating all my chicken thigh recipes for at least twenty minutes at room The secret to my crispy Brussels sprouts recipes is in the baking tray. I place a baking tray inside the. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. Add the water, chicken broth, and chicken breasts.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's 2 way baked 3 minute chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!