Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my chicken penne pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Are you tired of the bourgeois telling you not to put chicken in. A creamy chicken penne pasta dish with mushrooms, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes. I worked at a local sit-down restaurant all throughout my high school and college years.
My Chicken Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Chicken Penne Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my chicken penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Make ready 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- Get 1 can chicken breasts (save juices)
- Get 1 can sweet peas (save juices)
- Prepare 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- Make ready 1 cup chopped spinach
- Prepare 2 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Get salt
- Take ground black pepper
Are you on the hunt for a comforting This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing. The DELICIOUS creamy sauce permeates every single bite of this dish!
Instructions to make My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- In a pot of boiling water add pasta and salt. Boil for about 10-12 mins stirring half way through cooking. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat add butter. Once butter is thoroughly melted add juices saved from canned chicken breast and 1/4 cup juices from peas. Let it come to a simmer.
- Once it comes to a simmer add garlic powder, dried oregano, red pepper flakes. Stir.
- Add pasta and chicken. Stir for about 1 min and then add red onions, spinach and 1/2 cup of peas. Stir until juices are completely gone.
- Add salt & pepper to taste and serve!
Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat! Serve our Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake and savor the compliments! There is one time I do know! This penne, chicken, and cheese casserole is a chicken and pasta bake that your family will ask for again and again. Click Play to See This Chicken, Cheese, and Penne Pasta Bake Recipe Come Together.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my chicken penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!