Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, low carb jalapeño popper chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The spice level of this Low Carb Jalapeno Pepper Chicken Skillet recipe is totally customizable, so adjust as you like. So if you like spicy dishes, give this Low Carb Jalapeno Pepper Chicken Skillet recipe a shot for dinner tonight! KETO JALAPENO POPPERS make a great appetizer that even the carb-lovers will devour!
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have low carb jalapeño popper chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken:
- Get 4 boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking)
- Prepare 1 piece parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast
- Get Popper Layer
- Take 4 oz softened cream cheese
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp real mayonnaise
- Make ready 8 slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar)
- Take 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 2 tbsp cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag)
- Take 3 tbsp chopped green onion (I use only the green end)
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Get Topping
- Take 4 tbsp melted butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 20 pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed
The crunchy topping just puts it over the top! This low carb keto chicken casserole is spicy, savory, and downright mouthwatering. Jalapeño popper chicken casserole with bacon is about to become a weeknight favorite in your home when you need an easy, one dish keto dinner that the whole family will enjoy. Serve it up all on its own or with.
Steps to make Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken:
- Heat oven to 400°
- Grease baking dish
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast)
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear.
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl.
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper.
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture.
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown.
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links which mean as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I was determined to hammer out this low carb jalapeno popper chicken after chatting with my friend, Kristy. . . Learn how to cook Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe that is keto friendly and packed with flavor. Creamy Jalapeno Popper Soup is comfort food at its best and full of of delicious shredded chicken, bacon and just the perfect amount of heat with the diced jalapenos. Home » Low Carb Recipes » Chicken Jalapeno Popper Chaffle Recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food low carb jalapeño popper chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!