Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gorgonzola chicken bake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Now, I know that I said I eat my simple but good and healthy spiced chicken very regularly, and that's true, but. I also have to change it up pretty often. Chicken breasts stuffed with an intensely savory mixture of Gorgonzola cheese, shallots, and garlic are wrapped in applewood smoked bacon and baked.
Gorgonzola Chicken Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Gorgonzola Chicken Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have gorgonzola chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gorgonzola Chicken Bake:
- Take bake
- Get 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 large russet potatoes
- Prepare 8 oz snow peas
- Prepare 1 large red bell pepper
- Prepare 6 scallions
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Get 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 5 oz crumbled gorganzola cheese
Gorgonzola is produced in Lombardy and Piedmont, it is one of the world's fine cheeses. Spray all sides of the chicken bundles with olive oil from a mister or coat with a pastry brush dipped in oil. Stuffing a chicken breast is relatively simple, but your guests need not know that. We use Gorgonzola and prunes here, but try it with any favorite combination of dried fruit and flavorful cheese.
Steps to make Gorgonzola Chicken Bake:
- Clean and cook potatoes until tender. In the oven it will be baked at 425°F fahrenheit for 45-60 minutes. Or as I did, microwave potatoes for 3 minutes per potato until tender. Cool potatoes and slice into 1/2" thick pieces.
- In a large bowl place your sliced potatoes. Cut the scallions into 1/2" thick cuts on the bias and add. Leave off the darkest part of green end.
- Cut the pepper into 1/4" thin julienne slices, add to bowl.
- Place in snow peas, oil and spices. Toss well.
- Place tossed ingredients into a medium sized roasting dish.
- Slice chicken into 1/4" thick long slices and place on top of other ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes. Top chicken with gorgonzola and place under broiler for two minutes or until very lightly browned and nicely melted.
- Make sure when serving to get all the delicious juices at the bottom. While the chicken on top bakes, it releases all its flavor and juices to mingle with the other ingredients. Just yum!
- Recipe by taylor68too.
ORANGE GORGONZOLA CHICKEN — An orange marmalade sauce and crumbled Gorgonzola cheese top sauteed chicken breasts in this easy but elegant meal. The first time I made this Orange. A visit to the IGOR Gorgonzola plant in Novara, Italy. Photographs of the process of making Gorgonzola, as well as a couple of recipe ideas are included. This penne gorgonzola chicken recipe is a tasty, classic Italian dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gorgonzola chicken bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!