Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy creamy chicken ziti bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake. I made this for supper for my family and they all devoured their plates! Ziti pasta bakes with layers of creamy tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese in an easy and comforting dish that's ready in less than an hour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy creamy chicken ziti bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake:
- Make ready 16 oz Ziti or Penne Pasta
- Take 2 large Chicken Breasts (cooked)
- Get 20 oz Creamy Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 8 oz (1 container) Sour Cream
- Prepare 7 oz (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese
- Take 2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- Make ready 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 as needed Herbs
This Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti is a quick and easy meal to whip up on a busy weeknight, and still classy enough for Sunday dinner. Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti with Chicken Parmesan is such a comforting baked chicken pasta dish. Crispy chicken in a delicious tomato sauce, married up with. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake….
Steps to make Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake:
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper.
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish.
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer.
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices.
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top)
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look.
It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese. Cosy food that's easy enough for midweek yet worthy of company. This easy baked ziti recipe is made with homemade marinara sauce, creamy ricotta, basil, and lots of mozzarella cheese! It's cheesy, delicious, and SO good. I turn to this easy baked ziti recipe anytime I'm serving a crowd.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy creamy chicken ziti bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!