Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This ultra creamy chicken casserole is made with cheese sauce, pasta, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Kid-friendly and perfect for a weeknight meal! A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner!
Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Get 6-8 chicken thighs
- Take 3 cups brown minute rice
- Prepare 2 cups crumbled bacon bits
- Take 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Get 1 package frozen broccoli flourets
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Make ready to taste Kosher salt
- Take to taste Ground black pepper
- Get 1 can cream of mushroom condensed soup
- Take 1 can cream of chicken condensed soup
- Prepare 1/2 package dry ranch mix
This Keto Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is Super Easy to throw together. It's rich, "Cheesy and Quick Dinner" for a Weeknight Feast! Store the leftover chicken & broccoli casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken, Bacon and Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a 9"x13" caserole dish with cooking spray
- Lay your chicken thighs down in it and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix together the soups, milk, dry ranch, garlic, salt, pepper. Then mix in the rice. Then mix in the bacon bits and shredded cheese. Then the brocolli.
- Dump the mix over the chicken thighs
- Cook uncovered for approximately 50 minutes or until chicken has reached proper internal temperature and rice is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
You saved Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole to your Favorites. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. One of our favorite twists is adding a couple strips of cooked, crumbled bacon. Want to make a simpler addition? One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole - it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy chicken, bacon and broccoli casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!