Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, stuffed cheesy chicken breasts. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in Chicken stuffed with a cheesy broccoli and mushroom filling. Serve with a salad and roasted.
Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed cheesy chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts:
- Prepare 1 LARGE whole chicken breast, divided into 2 pieces
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Make ready 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Take 1 egg beaten
- Make ready 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese, divided
- Take to taste Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 jar or can marinara sauce
- Get Paprika
Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs. These Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts will wow you! How to stuff chicken: OPTION ONE: There are a couple of different methods for stuffing chicken. This low carb Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is the stuff keto dreams are made of!
Steps to make Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts:
- Take one lobe of Breast and cut it in half long ways. Stand it on its cut side and using the tip of your knife, cut a slit down the length of it but not all the way through. Open it up and make a nice pocket. Do the same thing with the other lobe of chicken. You’ll end up with 4 pieces. Season pieces inside and out with salt and pepper. Set in a sprayed baking dish with half jar of marinara in the bottom. Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, seasonings, beaten egg and beat on high til smooth and well mixed. Stir in 1 cup of white cheddar. Distribute cheese mixture evenly among the breasts, filling each pocket. They will be very full. Sprinkle last cup of white cheddar and a little paprika over each and cover with foil. TIP: spray your foil with nonstick spray and your cheese won’t stick when you take it off.
- Bake covered for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let brown for about 10 minutes more. We hade buttered noodles and green peas with ours.
A real crowd pleaser, it's gluten free & Atkins friendly! This crowd pleasing keto cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe is so incredibly tasty that nobody will care (or even believe) that it's low carb. If the same happens to you, some extra ricotta helps to level out the flavour (and lets be honest, a little more cheese is never a bad thing) Otherwise—and beyond the fact that slicing a chicken evenly is a. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stuffed cheesy chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!