Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pesto baked chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pesto Chicken Bake, it sounds fancy doesn't it? Pesto Chicken Bake contains tons of protein and is baked in the oven, which is a much healthier preparation method than frying or sauteing. This fast and easy Baked Pesto Chicken is made with skinless chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Pesto Baked Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pesto Baked Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pesto baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Baked Chicken:
- Prepare 2 Thinly sliced chicken breats
- Prepare 1 Basil Pesto
- Prepare 1 Tomato slices
- Take 1 Panko breadcrumbs or breadcrumbs of your choice
- Take 1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Make ready 1 Freshly grated parmesean cheese
Spread pesto on each chicken breast. Layer tomatoes on top of the chicken. DIRECTIONS Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
Instructions to make Pesto Baked Chicken:
- Drizzle a little oil onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Place chicken onto baking sheet. Add about a table spoon of pesto onto each chicken breast.
- Place two slices of tomatoes on top of each breasts over pesto.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over tomatoes. Enough to fully cover.
- Add as much or as little as you like grated parmesean cheese.
- Drizzle a little oil on the top.
- Put into pre-heated oven at 425 for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
Pesto lends a rich flavor to this easy chicken thigh recipe—perfect for a weeknight dinner. Pesto Baked Chicken Thighs. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Chicken Breast Halves Covered In Basil Pesto, Baked With Mozzarella Cheese And Tomatoes Make This Baked Pesto Chicken DELICIOUS! Pesto-coated chicken tenders are baked atop rice and blanketed in Parmesan and Alfredo sauce in this quick and easy casserole recipe. Tender, flavorful, and juicy baked chicken recipe cooked in a creamy basil pesto sauce with feta cheese and olives.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pesto baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!