Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker salsa chicken tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salsa Chicken Tacos in the Slow Cooker. How to make slow cooker salsa chicken tacos. Since it's full swing winter out here, I'm all in a how many things can I shove in the slow cooker and stuff said food in a tortilla mood (low carb, whole wheat flour tortillas!) and call it a.
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker salsa chicken tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos:
- Make ready 6 boneless chicken breast
- Make ready 1/4 onion, chopped
- Get 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Make ready 1 taco season packet, or home made taco seasoning
- Prepare 1 jar salsa, (mild, med., hot, your choice) you won't need all of it
- Get 1 cheese, sour cream, any taco topping you want
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Tacos — the tangy sweet and spicy flavor of this chicken is out of this world! In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos:
- Chop onion and garlic. Put in bottom of crock pot. Put a thin layer of salsa on bottom of crock pot
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the seasoning. Rub/pat the seasoning into the chicken breasts. You don't have to use the whole packet right now.
- Put chicken in crock pot. Any taco seasoning left in the packet just sprinkle over the chicken in the crock pot. Pour a thin layer of salsa over chicken. Cook on high for 6 hours.
- 45 min. Before it is done, take chicken out and shred it with 2 forks. Put chicken back in crock pot and stir. Finish cooking.
I popped half of mine into some tortillas along with avocado to make these simple chicken soft tacos. But the salsa chicken would work perfectly on just about any other Mexican chicken dish you can imagine — quesadillas. Home » Mexican Recipes » Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos. The perfect use for leftover Five Ingredient Salsa Verde, these slow cooker pulled chicken tacos are full of bright, fresh flavors. As a busy working mom, I am all about finding ways to re-purpose ingredients throughout the week to.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker salsa chicken tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!