Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken-bacon mac and cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken-Bacon Mac and Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken-Bacon Mac and Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Classic baked mac and cheese gets a comforting and family-friendly chicken bacon ranch flavor twist! Steps for making chicken and bacon mac and cheese: So I've got a feeling this is going to be a pretty short post today. Lewis finishes school for the summer When you need that cheesy creamy goodness of Mac and Cheese but want a little something extra, this version with chicken, bacon and.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken-bacon mac and cheese using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken-Bacon Mac and Cheese:
- Make ready 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (cubed)
- Get 1 lb Bacon (Cut into 1/2 in strips)
- Take 10 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (cubed)
- Get 8 oz Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Get 1 box Kraft Mac and Cheese
- Get 1 box Medium Shells
- Make ready 1 cup Milk
- Get 6 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- Get 1 dash Salt and Pepper (to taste)
This high protein, low carb chicken bacon ranch mac and cheese is loaded with pan fried ranch chicken, cheddar cheese, and bacon. An all-American recipe upgraded with sun-dried tomatoes, shredded grilled chicken, bacon bits and Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut. Bacon Mac and Cheese is a rich and creamy three cheese baked mac and cheese with bacon inside and on top. Bacon Ranch: Make this into mouthwatering Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese recipe.
Steps to make Chicken-Bacon Mac and Cheese:
- Bring 4-6 quarts of water to a boil. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add pasta and box of Kraft pasta to boiling water (put cheese sauce packet aside). Cook pasta, stirring occassionally, to desired doneness.
- Drain water from pasta. Return pasta to pot and add all cheeses (including Kraft cheese sauce packet), milk, and butter. Stir by hand until butter and shredded cheese are melted and cheese sauce is dissolved.
- Add chicken, bacon, salt, and pepper and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a 13x9x2 casserole dish. Cover with foil. You may want to place a cookie sheet on the rack below to catch any cheese that bubbles over.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 mins. Reduce temp. to 400, remove foil cover, and bake an additional 15 minutes (or until chicken and bacon are cooked thoroughly).
Add in the bacon and chicken and you have one irresistible cheesy buffalo bite after bite. If you want an even lighter Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese, you can add less cheese - and you will still have creamy deliciousness just not as cheesy. Sharing my Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe today that will have your guests coming back for more helpings! It is perfectly cheesy, flavorful and great for feeding You can eat the mac and cheese just like this if you'd like or keep scrolling down for the rest of the recipe. Add the cooked macaroni and the parsley and fold that all in to coat the macaroni with the cheese mixture.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken-bacon mac and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!