Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy chicken broccoli rice casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole. I decided to put a little less cheese and some more chicken because it was a bit too cheesy. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole - it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken broccoli rice casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Get 1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped)
- Take 4 cup White Rice (cooked)
- Get 1 packages Frozen Broccoli Florets
- Prepare 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- Prepare 1/2 can cream of onion soup
- Prepare 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- Get 1/2 cup Sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Make ready 1/2 packages Ritz Crackers (crushed)
- Take Salt
- Make ready Black pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp Onion powder
- Take 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
And if I am enjoying leftovers. It's cheesy and savory with tender bites of chicken and broccoli in every bite. With all our instant pot, slow cooker, sheet pan or one pan dinners and With a vegetable, protein, and starch, this chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is a complete meal in one dish. And while many casserole recipes call.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven @ 375°
- Season chicken with onion powder,salt, and black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil and add minced garlic. Stir for 30 secs and add seasoned chicken.
- Saute chicken for 5 mins and add Broccoli florets. Cook for 10 mins or until broccoli is tender (you may want to add a few tablespoons of water to chicken)
- In a bowl combine cooked rice cream of chicken cream of onion and cheddar cheese soup. Mix well
- Add cooked chicken and broccoli to rice mixure. Add sharp cheddar cheese and mix well
- Place into casserole dish and cover with shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Add crushed crackers and pour melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 20 mins or until brown and bubbly
- And ENJOY!!!
We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. The brilliance of this dish isn't just the flavor combo—it's the fact that you're making it all in one pan. one pan, people! Place the casserole on a rack to cool slightly before serving. Place into oven and bake until bubbly and heated through, about Wonderful-will make it again, more depth of flavor than how I would normally make chicken/rice/broccoli/cheese casserole. While rice is cooking, heat butter over medium heat in medium pan.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy chicken broccoli rice casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!