Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken and mushrooms. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake is an all-time favorite of our low carb chicken recipes. It is a super yummy and easy dinner recipe that is kid friendly, yes even with the mushrooms. Just don't tell them it is good for them!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken and mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Prepare 4 Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless)
- Get 1 lb Bacon
- Take 8 oz Baby Portabella Mushrooms (although any small, fresh, sliced should do)
- Take 10 oz White Mexican Melting Cheese (or Monterey Jack Queso)
- Take 4 dash Seasoned Salt
- Get 4 dash Cumin
- Prepare 4 dash Parsley (dried)
At first she was going to use hot dogs but came up with a better idea. Chicken breasts are slow cooked in sherry, cream of chicken, and cream of mushroom soup in this tasty dish that goes well over egg noodles or rice. Whisk the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sherry, garlic, celery flakes, and paprika in a mixing bowl. What makes this cheesy chicken and mushrooms sandwich so good?
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Fry bacon, crumble, and set aside, reserving some of the bacon grease (1-2 Tbsp…depends on the amount of mushrooms you opt to use).
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, cumin, and parsley on each side (can use however much you want, but go lighter on the cumin because it can be overwhelming otherwise).
- Sear chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, and set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in reserved bacon grease over medium heat. Use more/less mushrooms depending on your taste, and adjust the amount of cheese you use later accordingly. Also, any fresh, smaller variety mushroom should do.
- When the water has cooked off of the mushrooms, arrange your chicken breasts on top of them in the skillet. Spoon/pour cheese over the chicken.
- You can opt to sprinkle a little more parsley on top of the cheese for a bit of color.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat, and simmer until the cheese melts through the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon on top of the chicken and mushrooms and serve.
The mushrooms, cooked like a salsa, are piled on the chicken and topped with You can make a gorgeous salad with nuts, cheese and herbed croutons or you can make this out-of-this-world-delicious cheesy chicken and. Cheesy Chicken and mushrooms is something my mom made when we first moved to US. All of us kids were pretty much grown up. One of my favorites was when she made Campbell's soups together with pasta. This wonderful cheesy chicken pie with mushrooms is a complete meal by itself and requires very little preparation.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy chicken and mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!